We are very pleased to announce, in alphabetical order, the composers selected to participate in the
a) category of “Acoustic Composers”.
- Nathaniel Haering (USA)
- Zhuosheng Jin (China)
- Emily Koh (Singapore/USA)
- Yu Kuwabara (Japan)
- Angus Lee (Hong Kong)
- Vasiliki Legaki (Greece)
- Daiwei Lu (China)
- Felipe Pinto d’Aguiar* (Chile)
- Nemanja Radivojevic (Serbia/Switzerland)
- Eleni Ralli (Greece/Switzerland)
- Elnaz Seyedi (Iran/Germany)
*The 2018 Scholarship in memoriam Iannis Xenakis is awarded to Felipe Pinto d’Aguiar.
b) category of “Electronic Composers and Sound Artists”.
- Federico Camara Halac (Argentina)
- Allan Chen (South Africa)
- Sandra Elizabeth González (Argentina)
- Vladimir Korac (Serbia)
- Alexis Nemtchenko (France)
- Bahar Royaee (Iran/USA)
- Andrew Watts (USA)
c) category of “visiting composers”.
- Christoph Blum (Switzerland)
- Roxani Chatzidimitriou (Greece)
- Pedro Fraguela (Argentina)
- Luiz Goncalves (Brazil)
- Brian McCloskey (USA)
- Stamatis Pasopoulos (Greece)
- Soheil Shirangi (Iran)
More at https://www.delianacademy.com/